The Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE) course gives you a thorough operational understanding of the architecture, components, and capabilities of the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA™) solution, using a lab-centric learning model. The course highlights the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of Cisco DNA. This solution training involves a suite of related technologies, including routing and switching, security, network programmability, analytics, and wireless.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the Cisco DNA solution by describing its vision, strategy, general concepts, and components
- Implement network automation using Cisco APIC-EM and built-in applications such as Network Plug and Play, Easy QoS, IWAN, and Path Trace
- Implement network virtualization using Cisco Enterprise NFV in enterprise branch networks
- Implement network analytics using Cisco CMX Cloud
- Implement network security using Cisco Stealthwatch, Cisco TrustSec, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)